The 2011 Mothers’ Index was released on May 3, only a couple days before Mother’s Day.
Out of 164 countries, Norway is ranked #1, Canada #20 and USA #31.
Afghanistan has been ranked the worst place in the world for women and children.
I think it’s fitting that we take a minute to think about what Canada can do to help better the conditions for women and children in Afghanistan.
- The Eagle’s Nest
- #PhotoSafari: For The Birds
- The West Coast
- Any Fog is Good Fog
- Doing It Yourself
- University Video Essays
- #PHOTOSAFARI: Pacific National Exhibition 2012
- Photosafari: Sasquatch! 2012
- That’s All Folks!
- One Small Space
- Riverside teaser-trailer
- “We’ll do it live…”
- Making a promotional video for a reality-TV show about making a horror flick…
- Federal Funding Cuts for the Renfrew Moon Festival
- Seattle Remembers 9/11
- My Local Online Scammer is Actually a Plagiarist…
- Enjoyed @caricevhouten's daylong polyglot posts on #vine but her account's been quiet for a few hours. #whyisthat? http://t.co/g0EPZ3Nu6T 10 hours ago
- Kudos to Rob Ford for making it this far. #BuiltFordTough 11 hours ago
- .@BryanCranston would you recommend the #Chevy Aztec? 17 hours ago
- @aaron_mackay sadly, yes. 1 day ago
- Wet one vine.co/v/b9YZ1mQirv9 1 day ago
Word Cloud100.5 FM The Peak Against Me! B.C. Supreme Court birds Black Mountain Bountiful British Columbia Burnaby comment Das Racist education FLDS Foo Fighters George Matthew J. Van Deventer Mitchell Black MLB Music photography photos Police politics Polygamy Prisoners Sam Roberts Band Sasquatch Sasquatch 2011 Sasquatch Music Festival Seattle Spring Summer The Biltmore The Chase The Flaming Lips The Gorge The Peak The RedRoom the thermals Vancouver Vancouver Public Library VPD Washington WestCoast Pop Concert Series Westham Island Wolf Parade