- Raptor Fest
- The Eagle’s Nest
- #PhotoSafari: For The Birds
- The West Coast
- Any Fog is Good Fog
- Doing It Yourself
- University Video Essays
- #PHOTOSAFARI: Pacific National Exhibition 2012
- Photosafari: Sasquatch! 2012
- That’s All Folks!
- One Small Space
- Riverside teaser-trailer
- “We’ll do it live…”
- Making a promotional video for a reality-TV show about making a horror flick…
- Federal Funding Cuts for the Renfrew Moon Festival
- Seattle Remembers 9/11
- My Local Online Scammer is Actually a Plagiarist…
- Prince of Purrsia. https://t.co/2kppRzhbc5 1 hour ago
- @amishsmoke https://t.co/1XHOjbH3jf 4 hours ago
- Chill Bach Lute jams to City Skylines Riveriera - pop: 102,999 twitch.tv/boggzealott 4 hours ago
- @raffertybaker Isn't off brand, though. 7 hours ago
- @derek_rose85 Might wait till November. 8 hours ago
Word Cloud100.5 FM The Peak Afghanistan Against Me! animals B.C. Liberals B.C. Supreme Court Bill Tieleman Bill Vander Zalm birds Black Mountain Bountiful British Columbia Burnaby camping Canada Canucks CBSC CHOZ-FM Clearbrook Entertainment comment COSCO Das Racist Dire Straits eagle education Facebook Fight the HST FLDS Foo Fighters George Gordon Campbell government Hannah Georgas HST Indie-rock Joel Ross Matthew J. Van Deventer Mitchell Black MLB Money for Nothing Music news photography photos Police politics Polygamy Prisoners Reifel Bird Sanctuary Sam Roberts Band Sasquatch Sasquatch 2011 Sasquatch Music Festival Seattle social network Spring Summer The Biltmore The Chase The Flaming Lips The Gorge The Peak The Peak Performance Artists The RedRoom the thermals This is Good Vancouver Vancouver-Point Grey Vancouver music Vancouver Public Library VPD Washington WestCoast Pop Concert Series Westham Island Wolf Parade
Tag Archives: eagle
What do you do when you’re down in the dumps? I like to photograph eagles.
Seriously, there are scores of eagles by the Metro Vancouver Landfill. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.
Bald and Golden eagles camp out along the fringe of the dump/Burns Bog. It’s a prime location for anyone interested in photographing birds of prey.