The 2011 Mothers’ Index was released on May 3, only a couple days before Mother’s Day.
Out of 164 countries, Norway is ranked #1, Canada #20 and USA #31.
Afghanistan has been ranked the worst place in the world for women and children.
I think it’s fitting that we take a minute to think about what Canada can do to help better the conditions for women and children in Afghanistan.
- Kinda watching #GameOfThrones right now. #donotdisturb http://t.co/ftxeZe5hn1 15 hours ago
- Time-lapsing. #steveston #photography http://t.co/OTsR4Nyw0f 1 day ago
- Three cities, two settlements, and two victory points. First #Catan victory #IRL. http://t.co/eg0SWpP3eH 1 day ago
- @AndersonCowan you need screeners? I'll come down from Vancouver whenever @loveline needs a hard working go getter. 1 day ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: The Van Deventers take public transit. periscope.tv/w/V0JczDEzNzkx… 1 day ago
Word Cloud100.5 FM The Peak Afghanistan Against Me! animals B.C. Liberals B.C. Supreme Court Bill Tieleman Bill Vander Zalm birds Black Mountain Bountiful British Columbia Burnaby camping Canada Canucks CBSC CHOZ-FM Clearbrook Entertainment comment COSCO Das Racist Dire Straits eagle education Facebook Fight the HST FLDS Foo Fighters George Gordon Campbell government Hannah Georgas HST Indie-rock Joel Ross Matthew J. Van Deventer Mitchell Black MLB Money for Nothing Music news photography photos Police politics Polygamy Prisoners Reifel Bird Sanctuary Sam Roberts Band Sasquatch Sasquatch 2011 Sasquatch Music Festival Seattle social network Spring Summer The Biltmore The Chase The Flaming Lips The Gorge The Peak The Peak Performance Artists The RedRoom the thermals This is Good Vancouver Vancouver-Point Grey Vancouver music Vancouver Public Library VPD Washington WestCoast Pop Concert Series Westham Island Wolf Parade